4 Star Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 Star Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
towazam
Chick
Chick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-30

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm

hi everyone its ricardo from PF4 guild and I'd like to invite u (if u r still playing) to a private server: Gunbound America u can have downloaded gba and other gb server at the same time. it's seaason 1 and people from differents parts of the world are playing it, u can create guilds with the same symbols like in gis (u guys can create ur guild Razz ) i hope u guys answer me! lol.. i almost forgot the download link http://gunbound.kyalon.net/descargas.asp ok guys bye! take care (if u have problems with spanish ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheberloo
Diamond Wand
Diamond Wand
Cheberloo

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2006-11-20

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 am

i need help.... !!~.. i don't know how to register... coz i dont understand lol !~
Back to top Go down
towazam
Chick
Chick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-30

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:10 am

ok now u have created ur acc ;D
Back to top Go down
nakiraaa
Chick
Chick

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-19

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
http://flowtm.4rumer.com/
Sponsored content

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4 Star Guild :: 4 Star Guild Challenge-
Jump to: